It's finally Friday! Normally I don't really care what day it is. But my hubby has off this weekend and I can't wait!!! He was suppose to work late tonight, but someone called in sick and is now working the 'early' shift. Which he will get home around 645 pm. We don't really have any plans at all since we are all still battling our colds/coughs/congestion/whatever we have!
This afternoon, me and the kiddos are going to the chiropractor, I can't wait, hopefully I will feel better afterwards. I think all this coughing has my back aching more than usual. After the chiropractor I am headed to pick up a kitty. Our current cat is awfully lonely after losing her brother so we thought she needed a friend. So I guess our weekend plans exist of training and watching after a new kitty. This kitty will have claws so hopefully the kids don't get hurt this weekend. They are use to Lily who is declawed. Praying this weekend goes smoothly and this new kitty fits into our family easily. Currently the kitty's name is Bo, but we are thinking of changing it. Any suggestions?
Well I am off to get my chores started for the day, grocery list completed, shower and get my buns out the door. Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment