Well Monday is almost over and dinner is definitely over :0) but I am still gonna post my menu plan anyways. lol This week I am going try much harder to stay home for my meals. Today my husband was off and we didnt even go out to dinner. I was so proud of myself!! Don't get me wrong I love cooking but I also love getting out of the house and dining out. Anyways, here's my menu plan for the week.
Monday: BBQ grilled pork chops, potato foil packets....all on the grill...very yummy!!
Tuesday: guess what? I haven't made this yet so I am going to try really hard to make this, this week.....mac and cheese and hot dog casserole...its a rachael ray recipe
Wednesday: Sweet mustard Roast with mashed potatoes
Thursday: Beef Stew
Friday: Nick works late so its Tomato soup with grilled cheeses
Well its a super easy menu this week, but thats okay more time to enjoy the nice weather :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment