Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sick!
I just wanted to update everyone. Me and the kiddos are all sick! All bad colds, congestion and bad coughs! my hubby is the only who is not sick, not even a sniffle. So lucky him, gets to take care of all of us sickies. I took Maddie to the doctor yesterday and she has double ear infections and just a bad cold. She coughs so much she starts puking. yucky!! Last night I started having breathing issues so I went to the doctor first thing this morning. I have ear infections too and bronchitis. The doctor said I have to watch my symptoms closely to make sure it doesn't turn into pneumonia. I just pray that Christian's and Allie's 'colds' are just colds and we don't have to go to the doctor again this week. So if you feel lead, please pray for us. (quick recovery and my hubby not getting our lovely colds)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment