Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just because....

So I was just thinking I don't really blog nearly as much as some people I know. So I figured I would just do a little update as how my week is going. Well I am really not doing good on not eating out at all. We went out Tuesday night as a family, because I had to travel out of town to deliver some things and it got late so we ate out :( Day two of the month and we ate out...oh my! Then Thursday night, I went out with a friend just for some girl time....oh man, I did it again! So far this week I ate out twice!!! Not good. So tonight I am definitely making dinner, even though my husband gets home early tonight from work and would be perfect to go out to dinner, but I am will have better restraints. :-) so I am putting dinner in the slow cooker so I cant convince myself to eat out. haha


Today my oldest, Maddie has her first friend birthday party. This is so sad for me. She is getting so old. or maybe I am getting old. I can't believe my oldest will be 4 in May. Time has sure flown by. She is so excited to go. She can't stop talking about it. It's a bowling birthday party, so it should be interesting how that goes. I am totally bummed I cant go along and watch her and take pictures of her first birthday party. My husband has to work and I don't have a sitter for my other two kiddos so I cant go :( I hope she has a blast!

I am hoping to get all the thank you cards out today while Maddie is at the party and my two little ones take a nap this afternoon. So that's my goal/plan for today....thank you cards. Well i suppose, back to my laundry duty before Maddie leaves today and i have to do thank you cards :0)

side note: our family seems to be getting better over our loss of our kitty cat.

No comments: