
I am running late with my menu plan for the week. All the kiddos and I are sick with bad colds and coughs. I had to take Maddie to the doctor this morning and she has double ear infections. I think this week will be another long week of sickness again. I am praying for comfort and sleep for everyone in this home :0) any prayers would be appreciated. So I'll get to the menu plan but I am sure it will change depending on how we all feel. So here goes:
Monday: we had just plain noodles with some butter and jello (Maddie's tummy isn't doing well, she gets tummy issues with ear infections...no fun)
Tuesday: Homemade Pizza and salad (maybe something else for the girls)
Wednesday: Pot Roast with mashed potatoes
Thursday: Beef Stew (if there is leftover pot roast)
Friday: Cheddarwursts and baked beans
Nick is home this weekend again and I can't wait! He usually doesn't get two weekends off in a row!! So I will have to treasure it :0) Everyone have a great week!!
2 comments:
Man...those colds sure are going around. One of mine just got over one that lasted over 2 weeks, and now my other one has a cough and small fever. Prayers all around.
You know what? Plain noodles w/butter and jello sounds really good. :oD
Hope everyone gets well soon.
Mmmmm, cheddarwurst. Now that it's grilling time again, I'll have to get some. Thanks for joining in!! :-)
Post a Comment