
So I have been trying to catch up on cleaning, dishes, laundry, and errands now that all of us are finally feeling better. I made my menu plan for the week, but totally forgot to blog about it. So here goes a day late, well kinda two days late. Since we have had two dinners this week already.
Anyways Monday we had chicken and stuffing casserole with sweet and sour green beans. Tonight we had yummy wildtree enchiladas and wildtree cilantro and lime rice. Yumm-o!!!
Wednesday: chicken and cheese pasta
Thursday: cheddarwurst and white cheddar mac and cheese (didn't have this last week since my hubby wanted to have it so I am going to make thursday while he is home)
Friday: Cheese filled pasta shells with marinara
Then of course this weekend is Easter, so we will have lots of yummy foods. Everyone have a great week! Enjoy the sun! and have a blessed Easter!
1 comment:
Everything sounds so good.
Glad everyone is feeling better.
Hope new kitty is adapting well with your family and there are no claw mishaps.
Your kids pictures on the right are adorable.
Blessed Easter to your family too!
Post a Comment