Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I am so proud of myself, we didn't eat out for dinner last week at all! I think the nice weather helped out though. We love grilling so we did a lot of that last week! :0) This week I am going to make a lot of new recipes and most of them are Rachael Ray recipes. So hopefully my family likes all the new things :)

Monday: Rachael Ray recipe- Chili Tamale Bowls

Tuesday: Grilling out Steaks...then trying jalapeno cheese grits (they looked good on foodnetwork channel, but I have never had grits so hopefully its yummy)

Wednesday: Another Rachael Ray recipe- Greek Chicken with everything orzo

Thursday: Nick works late so its just me and the kiddos....so Tuna Helper

Friday: Schwans cheese filled pasta shells with pasta sauce

Nick has off this week, and I can't wait! Saturday I am having an Open House for Wildtree (www.melissas.mywildtree.com) So if anyone is interested in ordering anything let me know by next monday (march 22) no shipping, i am paying that :0) Well I suppose I should go get my day started. I have lots of cleaning, errands to run, and grocery shopping to do! have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Thanks for joining in! Those Rachael Ray recipes look yummy!