I don't know where time goes?! I keep logging into my blog, reading and commenting on others but never give myself enough time to actually write myself. Honestly I think my addiction of reading blogs and finding coupons to print is taking over my life. My husband laughs at me that I use coupons so much. I think it might actually embarrass him too. He often says he needs to go look at something when I get into checkout lane. lol If I get all the my groceries for the week at one time, I will easily use a minimum of 10 coupons. I love looking online, looking through newspapers and magazines just to find coupons. Its crazy! I just subscribed to a magazine because I find tons of coupons in that I use on a regular basis. Just nutty if you ask me. lol I suppose there are other "hobbies" that could be worse. I am not really spending or wasting money. I am actually saving money. Its a high to give the cashier my coupons and see my total go down. I typically save at least $10. I love saving money. but who doesn't, right? :) I even have a coupon organizer. There is lady that actually sells a coupon organizer binder that i have ponder in purchasing but I think that might be a little too extreme. At least I am aware of my addiction right? lol so i am all good ;0)
Well this post just turned into a very odd coupon clipping craze of mine. I am truly okay, I promise. :0) Aren't you glad that I shared a little about myself? okay, don't answer. :0)
Alrighty I am off to finish labeling my Christmas cards so they can be sent out tomorrow. (well hopefully)
1 comment:
I love using coupons. Especially when I go on double coupon day. Woo-hoo!
Your kids new photos on the side are cute!
Post a Comment