Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crazy Busy

I figured I would sneak online quick before my crazy weekend begins. Due to all the divorces in my family and Nick's family...it makes a lot of places to go to in December. Not to mention 8 family and friends birthday parties we celebrate as well. December is a crazy month for us.

So today we have to drive a hour to go to my Grandpa's house for his Christmas. We will have lunch, play games and gift exchange there.

Then I have to drive a hour home to pick up Nick. (His area sales manager decided last week that Nick had to work this saturday after having it orginally off :( made me sad-but at least he can leave early-which never happens)

Come home, change clothes, give kids snacks, do potty breaks, pick up Nick, stop and get a giftcard to culvers and then back on the road. Drive another hour and then we will be at our final destination. Its Nicks Grandpa's Birthday Party. We will do dinner there. Yah! a whole day of me no cooking :0)

We usually get home around 930-10pm. We always bring pjs so we put kids in pajamas before leaving his grandpa's party so the kiddos can go straight to bed when we get home. After kids go to bed I will have to make a few foods/dips for sunday and then I finally get to rest before bed.

Sunday, is less busy and less driving. :0) For lunch, we only have to drive 40 minutes to go to Nick's Grandma's 90th birthday party. She has no idea that we are coming and she loves our kids. She will be so thrilled, I can't wait to see the sweet lady's face. :)

After lunch we will come home for a bit, do naps, then head to our friends house for a holiday dinner. Which we will get to relax....yah!!!!

boy, i am tired just writing all this, so is the weekend over yet??? lol

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds crazy! I grew up with divorced parents so I know how you feel. Hope you made it through with as little stress as possible.