Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeover

A few weeks ago I found some Dora material in my basement. I must have bought it ages ago with the intentions of doing something for the girls but obviously never got around to it. So I decided to not let it go to waste. So this is what i did with it. (the purple curtains are from when their room was our room...we never changed them just because it kept the room dark and we were hoping it would let them sleep in longer in the mornings...which by the way does not work)
Before:





After:






So there's the finish project. The girls LOVE them. I think they turned out pretty good for one of my first sewing projects. I obviously need to work on my staging for my pictures though ;0)

3 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

I think you did a great job! Pretty pink!

mittelmommy said...

turned out nice...i'm sure the girls love them!
i don't really know the layout of your house, but you said you moved the girls...they were downstairs off the living room when i was at your house...is that christian's room now?

-stephanie- said...

Oh those are cute. Really brightens up the room. Good job!