I'm back with my menu plan :) this is my attentive plan for the week as long as everyone is healthy. IF not, then it will be lots of bland foods and this menu plan will go onto next week.
Monday: Chicken and biscuits(wildtree biscuits...yum)
Tuesday: Beef Roast in the slow cooker (didn't make it last week)
Wednesday: Porketta Roast (my mil gave me this roast, never had this kind, so i am not too sure how this will turn out) mashed potatoes, and veggie
Thursday: Broccoli, leftover beef roast casserole (love this recipe, i love a recipe to use my leftovers up)
Friday: Mac and Cheese and chicken nuggets (nick works late so its a kid choice kinda meal)
Side note: Miss Allie woke up from her nap, very sick. high fever, super congested and coughing a lot. she even got 'ill'. poor kid. my tiny two and half year old looks so miserable. if she is not feeling well tomorrow, it looks like we will be headed to the pediatrician again (last week was Maddie). i think we may have another sinus infection in this house. praying she doesn't have this as long as me or Maddie.
1 comment:
Evan just have chicken nuggets and mac and cheese tonight!
I hope everyone gets better over there! Evan and I haven't been feeling that well these past few days and now my sister and MIL are sick too. I guess the sickies are going around already!
Post a Comment