I have nothing interesting to report. I have been busy taking temperatures, administrating medications, comforting, been up all night and cuddling with my sick babies for the past week. So basically I am super tired and my housework is piling up like crazy. Good news, in 3 days Nick will have off 8 whole wonderful days off. We don't really have any plans so we can clean then. lol
I just laid the kiddos done for naps. I am thinking I should lay down as well. I love my sleep and with me not getting sleep in over a week, its wearing on me.
Good news is, Maddie is getting better, she only has a cough left and is sassier than ever. Allie seems a little better today, much lower fever, a little appetite, and is playing for 5 minutes here and there. Huge improvement!!! Christian has no fever so far, but does have a bad cough.
The Vicks, Motrin, and Tylenol companies should love the SEARS family after this past week. I need to start taking stock in them, especially if this is just my family's start to the winter season.
Well, I am off to rest while I can. Have a great week!
2 comments:
I hope you got some much needed rest. Having sick kiddos is no fun. Hope they feel better soon.
I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week. Hopefully this will be the only bout of sickies your household gets.
Get some good rest!
Post a Comment