Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Menu Plan

I was all super excited to post my menu plan for the week since I had it all ready to go way early this time. Then my husband tells me that he really wants to go on the weight watchers diet again and now I have to change my menu. (he is not fat at all, he is just weird about the scale number says-that's a whole other story) So I guess we will be eating on the grill all week until I can find more recipes. lol Every year to year and half we start the weight watcher diet and he loses weight and I don't. And every time we find out the reason why I am not losing is because I am pregnant. So hopefully that doesn't happen again...lol I really want to lose weight, and not gain ;0)

So since I took steak out of the freezer we will be having steak on the grill along with carrots tonight. Ill have to get back to you with the rest of the week since my original needs to tossed out.

Since my husband is on the kick of wanting to lose weight I am going to totally take advantage of this. Its super hard for me to lose weight especially with my lovely thyroid issues. We always eat healthy normally, its our portion size that hurts us. We don't even have cookies, cake, bars, or chips in this house and I still can't lose weight! what the heck?! lol anyways....so hopefully a low calorie diet and walking, I will be able to lose something. Wish me luck!! :0) If anyone has any weight watcher recipes...I would love them!

Alrighty, I am off to take the cloth diapers off the clothes line and let the kiddos play outside for a bit before dinner. Have a great week!!! enjoy the sun!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hope you guys do well on your new weight loss plan! I've never tried WW before but I've heard good things about it!

Know what you mean about weight loss and thyroid issues too. I've got hyporthryroidism and have had it since right after I had my oldest daughter. I'm hoping to lose some weight now that I'm not pregnant anymore and hopefully my thyroid will be kind to me!