Nick has a work meeting all week about a hour and half away from our home and his company is putting him up in a hotel for the week. So we decided me and kids will come along. The hotel room has a kitchen, a pull out sofa, living room area and a king size bed. Granted Nick is gone everyday so it really isn't a vacation but its a getaway from home.
I hope I can find enough to keep the kiddos busy. lol Anyone have any cheap things to do in the Madison area....I would love the ideas. We are planning on going to the free Henry Vilas Zoo. So that should be fun. Tomorrow night, my brother is coming home and we are going to hibachi grill for japanese. He is home for 10 days before he ships out to Japan. (he is in the marines) Now that I am typing this its kinda funny that we are going out for japanese right before he leaves for Japan. I didn't think about that before. lol I can't wait to see him, we haven't seen him since January. Plus, I am not sure when we will see him again. Well before I start to cry about missing him already....
I am off to go to Target to buy baby wipes...I don't know how we forgot those since we have two kids in diapers...oh well.
Everyone have a great day!!
1 comment:
Hope you found stuff to keep busy with and had a fun time.
Post a Comment