
first sign I made with my cricut

Maddie in her ladybug gear

the ladybug cake and cupcakes i made for Maddie :0)

Maddie opening her favorite gift...hence the expression...it was a barbie house!
Overall Maddie had a blast and she loved her ladybug party. I can't believe my baby girl is 4 now. She is already asking about her 5th birthday party. She has already requested for her friends to be there. lol This little girl wants to grow up so fast. Slow down little girl, Mommy is not ready for you to be all grown up yet.
3 comments:
Oh I love this party theme! Maddie looked so cute in her ladybug outfit and it looks like everything turned out awesome!
melissa, so cute...maddie looks adorable in that picture as a little lady bug! and you did a great job with the decor with your cricut!! i still hope to see the invites though! ;)
Very cute decorations and cake and cupcakes. I love her expression over her Barbie house.
Post a Comment