Friday, April 30, 2010

Need Help!

We cloth diaper here. We love it.....BUT we have a problem! Christian, our 7 month old, leaks every night!! and every nap!!! We never had this issue before, not sure if its a boy thing or what! So I was sick of having to wash two sets of sheets everyday so we started to put him in disposals for naps and at night. GASP!!! Well, now I only I have to wash his sheets a few times a week. So I started to buy really expensive diapers, the ones that claim to be more absorbent. (I could never imagine to spend that much all the time) But I was still washing sheets a couple times a week. Now we were using fuzzi bunz at night with one insert and two doublers and we were having issues. Now for my daughter we only use one insert and one doubler and never have issues!! He naps 1-3 hours and naptime he will sleep up to 12 hours a night. My daughter sleeps way longer than he does, and never has issues. I am so confused. So any help or suggestions I would love it!! I really would like to NOT have to use disposals anymore. So please help :0) Which cloth diapers do you use? What works best for you guys? Thanks in advance.

Side note: my oldest (tear tear) will be turning 4 in one week! I just can't believe it! It seems impossible for her to be so big already.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I can't wait, Nick has off and I LOVE when he is off. :0) Well, I am off to shower (yes, I know its 11 am already, I have been lounging and drinking coffee, hehe) and then I got tons of running around to do!

2 comments:

amanda said...

can't believe maddie's going to be four. that means only a month and breigh will be.

i was just thinking, i wonder if putting a fleece over the diapers would work? i have a fleece cover if you want to try it before buying one. let me know.

and let me know when on monday works for you! i was thinking maybe 10ish? then i can get home and do naps and school at our normal time.

Kelli said...

I suggest a hemp insert added to the microfiber from FuzziBunz and it and see if that works. I like the Thirsties ones but there are others out there!

Landyn wears a FuzziBunz at night with a Loopy-Do insert and the microfiber and rarely leaks!