
It's Monday again. We had a very busy weekend. Rained a lot, but the grass looks great now. It actually needs to be cut now. Uggh. I don't like cutting the lawn. Anyone want to come cut it for me? :0)
Well, I don't have much to say, other than Nick had off this weekend and now I am a busy bee catching up on household chores. I was able to accomplish all the dishes, laundry, vacuuming and have dinner in the slow cooker today already. Hopefully after naps we can do some grocery shopping for the week. Don't get me wrong I love having Nick home, but it seems like there is more work for me to do once he goes back to work. Maybe its just my imagination. Who knows? lol
Well, here's my menu plan for the week:
Monday: Beef roast in the slower (using a recipe from a sweet friend) mashed potatoes and peas ((it smells so good, I can't wait))
Tuesday: Pepper Steak
Wednesday: Pizza Casserole (my hubby wants this-he never really asks for certain meals so when he does, I try to make them for him)
Thursday: Tuna Helper (nick is working late, so simple is the best especially on bath night)
Friday: Tacos/Taco Salad with Wildtree Spanish rice
Nick has off this weekend! And we will be super busy again. Actually our whole month of May is super crazy. I can't wait for June so I can start having Wildtree parties again. yah!!
Well I am off to enjoy the little 'me' time I have left before kids wake up!
3 comments:
Don't you love the slow cooker? It makes life so much easier, and it makes the house smell GREAT. Have a great week!
Thanks for sharing yesterday's recipe. I already went shopping for the week, so I'll have to get what I need to make the roast next week!
LOL about having to do more work after your Hubby's been home. You aren't imagining things...it's the same way over here too! :)
I love cutting our lawn. I get alone time! :o)
When my hubby is home, the place is a wreck. I look forward to his leaving sometimes, so I can get the place back in shape.
OK now I need the Pizza Casserole recipe. Can you e-mail it to me when you have time? Thanks.
Post a Comment