Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Hey, guess what its monday... and i am actually posting menu plan monday on monday!! lol I am impressed at least.

Well, yesterday I went through our downstairs freezer and wow we have a lot of meat in there. Now the only part that stinks is that its not all grilling food for the summer. :0) okay, well it doesnt stink, we Well I will try my best, because I love grilling. Both my mom and dad gave us roasts for christmas, and well, i have a lot to use up. Anyone with good beef or pork recipes...i'll take them! :0)

Well here's my menu plan for the week....enjoy!

Monday: foil packets on the grill (hamburger patties, potatoes, carrots and onions)

Tuesday: grilled bbq porkchops, rice, and green beans

Wednesday: mini cheese hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls with mac and cheese

Thurdsay: chicken cordon bleu, mashed potatoes, and veggies

Friday: we are going to nick's brother's house for his 30th birthday

Saturday: We have Nick's step nephew's first communion/party to go to

Nick has off this weekend, and I can't wait. Even though we will be busy, I still enjoy time off with him. Well, I am off to take care of my little boy, who has been fighting naps the last couple days. Since last week thursday when he got shots, he has not been napping, but instead screaming bloody murder. poor little guy!

2 comments:

Esther said...

You have good food this week too! Now I have to decide, to stop in at your house, or Charity's. :-) Thanks for linking up!

-stephanie- said...

Remind me to NOT read this at 9:30 at night! Good stuff grillin' at your house. Yum!