So it’s been awhile again since I blogged. Anyways, I have been busy….you wanna know why? I have been feeling a tad bit better :) not great but better. I also want to thank everyone for all the prayers and nice comments from my last post. So I’ll catch you up with what’s happening here at the Sears’ household.
Last week was pretty uneventful. Me and the kiddos just stayed home, since I was scared to leave my house. Lol but thankfully I was feeling very good so we got to go to Wal-Mart a few times. Trust me that was a blessing!! :)
Saturday, we went to Walleye Weekend. Mainly, for the deep fried cheese curds. Why do things taste so good when they are so bad for you?! We also saw Dora the explorer. They had photo sessions. Maddie wasn’t very thrilled since Dora was not talking. Basically she just stood there and had pictures taken with kids. So she decided she didn’t want a picture with her! The line was ridiculous anyways. After the fair, we went my brother in law’s girlfriend’s graduation/birthday party. It ended up being a very long day.
A few weeks ago Nick and I bought a state park sticker. So far we have visited two parks/beaches. We went hiking/walking trails on Saturday and had a picnic. We didn’t get to do as much hiking/walking trails as we would have liked since everything was still so wet from all the rain. But all in all, it was a lot of fun.
Monday, we stayed home. I had a migraine. I couldn’t take any sound or light. The girls enjoyed a pj day and watching cartoons all day. I hate migraine days, I feel like I get so far behind since I can’t get anything done. Also, yesterday my little guy turned 9 months old. I just can't believe the time that has flown by! I love that little guy!!!!
Today, I finally got a call back with the lab results. A whole week of waiting. Well, all the labs came back ok or good. SOOO she wants me to do a colonoscopy. This totally freaks me out!! We are going to wait a week before scheduling it. I had a good week last week and I just want to see what this week brings. Hopefully things don’t get worse again. Praying!!
Well there you have it, my week in a nutshell. Very random. Well, I am off to eat my homemade pizza…with spicy cheese :) hopefully I don’t pay for it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment