i am not sure who all reads this on a regular basis. But I wanted to give my readers the chance to get a discount on some wonderful products. Anyone that place a wildtree order with me before august 31st I will personally send you a $5 bill!!! to cover most of the shipping!! Plus anyone that books a home or book party with me I will give you a free product of your choice. (up to $12 value) Here's a couple great promos the company is offering for the month of august. With any order of $50 or more you get a free scampi blend and with any purchase of $75 or more you also get a rancher steak rub. That's right you get both wildtree products!! i love both of those products!! I would love any orders this month. I was unable to do any parties this month due to pregnancy complications. So soon as this pregnancy is over I will be selling like crazy and spreading the word of this incredible products!!
These products are made with no preservatives, additives, nuts, msg or dyes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment