33 Weeks
How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am exactly the same weight right now that i was when i first found out i was pregnant
Maternity clothes?yes all the time
Sleep: not good at all!
Best moment this week: all the activity i have been seeing on the outside
Movement: Yep, yep. Lots.
Food cravings: i have tons of cravings: pizza for one but i cant have it :(
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: getting more and more braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: eating whatever i want and not having to give myself insulin shots
Milestones: hopefully less than 7 weeks to go!!
pictures soon to come!! I need my hubby to take a picture of me yet!
*****updated with a picture, it was late at night and i am very tired****
1 comment:
wow less than 7 weeks to go and he'll be here! exciting!
Post a Comment