Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wildtree, Wildtree, Wildtree!

I recently have become a Wildtree representative! (www.melissas.mywildtree.com)Never heard of Wildtree, thats okay, I will tell you about it! ;0) It’s an all natural and health food line! There is no msg, no preservatives, no dyes, no additives, and peanut free products! Don’t get scared away because I said healthy. Once you try the foods you won’t even care that its healthy, you will just want more!! Wildtree has a great line of infused grapeseed oils, blends, dressings, and sauces. I have personally bought a lot of the products and so far I have loved each one!! I love the lemon, garlic and butter infused grapeseed oils! My favorite blend is the red bell pepper and garlic blend!! Mix it with cream cheese and spread it wheat thins….oh yummy! My favorite dressing is the balsamic vinaigrette over a spinach salad….to die for yummy! I love the wildberry dressing as well; if you like a fruit dressing this one is perfect. Make a spinach salad with some strawberries and almonds with this dressing, and it will be your family favorite!! Okay, enough about my favorites….there is just so many I could go on and on and on. So here’s the deal, anyone who places an order between now and July 20Th I will give you $5 off of your order! Just email me and let me know what you want! :0) Just to let you know: if you spend $50 and receive a lemon lime cheesecake blend for FREE or spend $75 and receive a bottle of each of the European dipping oils, one garlic and one Tuscan! These are the great deals the company offers!! (The free items change each month) So I darn, go try these awesome products and tell me what your favorites are!! ;0)

No comments: