We are back from vacation! Now back to reality and back to cooking! I actually have a full week of a menu plan, now all i have to do is cook each day! I did my grocery shopping today, so I should be all set to cook each day! So here goes my menu plan!
Monday: cheeseburgers and baked potato wedges with wildtree roasted garlic grapeseed oil ( http://melissas.mywildtree.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?prodid=176&cid=102 )
Tuesday: Cherry and mushroom stuffed porkchops with parsnip and carrot mash
Wednesday: Hearty chicken pot pie
Thursday: Wagon wheel chili casserole
Friday: Fish, coleslaw
Saturday: some sort of meat on the grill with potato and carrot foil packets
Sunday: we are headed up north to go to community soup picnic
So there you go! Tomorrow I have an ultrasound to check the size of the baby. I am still measuring 3 weeks ahead of the game. i have only gained 5 pounds this pregnancy so its definitely not me putting on too much weight! I hope he isnt too big because then c-section will become more of an option. Not for me but my doctor prefers to, so there are no complications for me or the baby. So lets pray he is normal size!! I really dont want a c-section!! Well until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment