Sunday, July 19, 2009

vacation!

The last few days have been crazy here. Friday I did tons of errands all over the place. Paying bills, grocery shopping, post office, shopping, and well a million other things! Yesterday I cleaned the house from top to bottom! Even cleaned the toy room and got rid of lots of stuff! Plus did all the laundry that has been sitting here forever! After washing and folding all the clothes, I started packing! I packed for my two little girls, myself and all food we are taking on vacation! I even made homemade low carb pizza for dinner. After dinner I decided I need a little break and my husband took us to paperfest in Kimberly. It was a free festival. It wasn't big or spectacular or anything but I was out and about with no worries! Maddie loved the little train and all the bouncy houses! I was so proud of myself, I didn't eat one fair food! I did so good, fair food is my favorite, but I kept strong for my little one cooking! Well, I suppose I need to get ready for church! I cant wait to be back, we haven't been there in months it seems.

Long story short, we will be at a cottage on a lake and I will not have access to the interest to post again until we get back. But don't worry I will be fine, I will be relaxing, boating, and fishing! Plus I get to see my hubby for 5 days in a row! I am so excited! Have a great week!

1 comment:

mittelmommy said...

hope you guys had a great vacation and that you are starting to feel better!