Pregnancy survey!
How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still down 6 pounds--definitely don't feel that way though!
Maternity clothes? yeppers!
Sleep: just getting up usually once or twice a night
Best moment this week: had an ultrasound yesterday and got to see our little baby :0)
Movement: yes-tons!!!
Food cravings: i love peanut butter!
Gender: girl :0)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? in
What I am looking forward to: just about everything :0) mostly in 7 weeks i will have another ultrasound and i can't wait...its the next best thing to actually having her in my arms :0)
I can't believe its been 3 weeks since my last post and I still haven't taken one single belly pic :/ I always think of it once Nick has left for work. Hopefully I can remember once he gets home tonight.
Till next time...have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment