Friday, June 3, 2011

27 weeks!!

Pregnancy survey!
How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still down 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? yeppers!
Sleep: just getting up usually once or twice a night
Best moment this week: sleeping a bit better :0)
Movement: yes-tons!!!
Food cravings: i just want about everything i can't have-I have gestational diabetes :(
Gender: girl :0)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? in
What I am looking forward to: 3rd trimester one more week!


I have been feeling a bit better this week since my my diabetes doctor switched my dosages of insulin. SO yeah for that!! also have been getting better sleep this week. I have even been able to sleep a few nights through without having to get up to go 'potty'. lol Hopefully by next week I can post my first pregnancy picture. Not sure why I haven't taken any belly pictures this pregnancy but I better get my butt in gear. I have to treasure this pregnancy, its a true blessing and our last one. :)

well i am off until next time :) have a good weekend!

No comments: