Monday, January 31, 2011

menu plan monday



I haven't done menu planning for a few weeks now. Mainly because I have been too ill lately to even think of food. This past week my appetite has come back a tad. A tad like as in eating like toddler size meals. Better than nothing right? I am hoping in the next couple weeks the morning sickness will hit the road and I will only feel better. I know some of it will stick around due to whatever digestive issues I have. So anyways, I figured I will attempt a menu plan this week and see what happens. Since we are getting lots of snow this week, I figured it would be a good week for soups :0)

Monday: Pepper Steak with rice and watermelon (the watermelon was delish!)

Tuesday: stuffed pepper soup with dinner rolls

Wednesday: Baked Greek Chicken with orzo

Thursday: Leftovers with maybe grilled cheeses

Friday: clam chowder

This weekend I am not sure yet. I know we will have snacky foods sunday for the big football game though ;0)

I hope everyone has a great week!

P.S. Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers for all my health problems and all the congratulations for the new baby :0) :0) :0)

1 comment:

amanda said...

i should totally plan menus. it'd save me time for sure.

still praying!!!