Friday, August 13, 2010

4 days!!!

I have 4 days until Nick and I leave for vacation for our 5 year wedding anniversary….Vegas baby! We are basically going to see some magic shows, sightseeing, and enjoy the lively environment. We don’t really gamble so we won’t be really doing any of that. Maybe $5. Lol I know we are weirdos.

Last night we checked the weather online and you won’t believe this…it’s suppose to be in the 100’s all week!! That’s just crazy. I hate heat, so I said to my husband last night…maybe we should cancel the trip. I was completely serious. Nick was like, “Melissa we are not cancelling the trip for hot weather” paused “All the casinos and hotels are all air conditioned…you will be fine” I am praying I do well in the heat. I just can’t physically take heat. I get headaches, stomach issues and dizzy. So now my vacation doesn’t seem like much of a vacation with this weather issue. I know I am a big baby.

My mother in law is watching the kids all week. I think she is stressed out about it. I am going to try to make it easy on her. By having the house cleaned, clean sheets, clean clothes, all the grocery shopping done, and some meals premade for her. So needless to say I am stressed. I have so much to do and so little time to do it. Plus Nick works every day until we leave, so I have to do it all by myself. Plus Saturday is my running around day to pay bills, grocery shop, and do errands. Plus Sunday we have a birthday party to go to. So I really don’t have much time left at all. At the beginning of this post I thought I had 5 days, but then I just recounted I only have 4. Now I have even less time. Uggh.

Also in the midst of my huge to do list…my friend said my converter in my van is shot and needs to be replaced. Perfect timing. Not sure if that’s serious, hard to replace or expensive. So in all of this I have to call get estimates and hopefully an appt.

Well I suppose if I stop reading blogs and stop blogging I could actually get some stuff done. Lol

I hope to get my to do list done soon so I can visit one more time before vacation starts or should I say my sauna time starts :0)

No comments: