Saturday, August 14, 2010

11 Months Already!!



I can't believe my little man is 11 months old today. I can't believe how quickly 11 months can fly by. This time last year I was still pregnant. I was freaking out how do i have a boy? but now he is here and he is such a joy in our family.



He is by far the best baby we have been blessed with. The worst teether though. He is an awesome sleeper. Super happy baby. Only cries when he is HUNGRY or super tired. He loves puffs any flavor, toast, and bananas. He loves climbing the stairs and getting into things. He has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. and he loves biting everything, including his sisters. He loves clapping. and he loves giving hugs. tight hugs...its so cute!!

He weighs barely 20 lbs. Wears medium cloth diapers or size 3 disposal diapers. He is pretty much in 12 month clothes all the time now. Sometimes 6/9 month clothing.



He is growing so quickly, everyday i feel like he is getting to be such a big boy and not a baby anymore.

Happy 11 months, monkey! Mommy loves you very much!

1 comment: