So the other day I mentioned I have won a few blog contests...well I finally got one delivered on Wednesday. I am so super excited to have this seventh generation kit. Awesome and good for you cleaning supplies. Now I just have to clean my house with it all :0) Thanks Stephanie for such a great giveaway!!
P.S. I finally got my hubby to upload pictures from our new camera so now i can start posting pictures again :0) now i just have to learn and i wont have to wait so long next time ;0)
3 comments:
Yay! So glad you got it! I just LOVE these products!
You won another giveaway! You won the reversible tote. Email me at kayrenc@gmail.com with your address.
I reviewed that kit and did a giveaway and LOVED it. I still have some of the supplies left and use them daily. Really great stuff! Congrats on your wins!
PS your cake down there looked so yummy. I'm on a diet so I appreciate having something to drool over so thanks :)
Post a Comment