Monday, July 19, 2010

better late than never....

so i was going to blog before i left. and well, i just completely ran out of time. me and the kiddos are spending a few days at my aunt's house. Nick is out of state for training/work and I figured it would be a good time to go. Then tomorrow we leave(as in leave my aunt's house) and go to mother in law's cottage on the lake for a couple days. Tomorrow night Nick will meet us there!! I sure can't wait. The kids have been whining and crying for their daddy. And well honestly having a second pair of hands will be nice again :0) plus the kids are so much more well behaved when he is home...its soooo nice. i love the fishing, boating, and water there but i HATE that there will be no Central Air! I suppose if i was a fan of lake water, i would do a lot of swimming to keep cool. but whatever reason i can't get over lake water.

anyways....off to the part that is late....i made this five layer cake for 4th of July. I just forgot to learn how to load pictures and blog about it. and honestly my mother in law emailed me these pictures. Because I still have to learn how to download pictures from our new camera to my laptop. I think I need to get my butt in gear. I have probably 3 months of pictures on there and not here. lol enjoy the pictures of my lovely cake...and i hope to visit again soon and maybe with pictures from my camera :0)





1 comment:

{:miss v:} said...

Hi Melissa!

I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of four of my blogiversary giveaways!!! Woo Wee!!!

You won:

Day four - Sass Rocket Coupon Wallet and matching key fob

Day five - Summer Suzette Couture and Hooked on You Hats

Day six - Sweet Vees Creations 3 flowered headbands

Day seven - Lindylou sewing pattern

So cool! Please send me your email address so that I can pass it along to the proper artists for design information.

Thanks so much for entering and congratulations!

Take Care!
Veronnica

www.theadventuresofmissv.blogspot.com