So- I have recently become obsessed with reading friends' blogs and then the ones they follow and so on...it seems like a great way to vent, to share and find new friends. I am not sure how my blog will go or what it will mostly be about, but now I am on my new blogging adventure.
A little bit about me...I am married to my best friend for almost 4 years, we have a 3 year old daughter, Maddie, and 15 month old daughter, Allie and a little boy that should be arriving in September. I am pretty laid back unless my kids are involved :) then watch out! So maybe I am a little overprotected. :) I have been a stay home mommy since October of 2007. Every day is something new and interesting with these two little ones.
Other then my recently obsession with blogging, I have also become very interested in cloth diapering my youngest (my oldest is already potty-trained), and my newest obsession is selling wildtree products. (www.melissas.mywildtree.com) which is all natural healthy foods. I will get into that on a different entry some other time. Well this is probably enough for today! Enjoy the sun!
3 comments:
Hi! I agree I have recently been obsessed with blogs, and friends blogs, etc. Its a great way for me to vent and just find someone to talk to.
glad to see you start blogging. did you make your background? it's cute! i'm off to add you to my blog roll! :0)
just saw that you are blogging now! cute background! i like your menu plan idea...i start one all the time and two weeks into it I seem to always quit! hopw you do better than i do!
Post a Comment