6 years ago today, I married my best friend, Nick.
For better or worse, through thick and thin,
You've been there by my side
Sharing the laughter and the tears
Through life's uncertain ride.
We don't know what the future
Has in store for you and me
But this I know, without a doubt,
I'll find you by my side.
As we enter our 6 year anniversary today, we will be super busy. Your brother gets married today. You and the girls are in the wedding and we will be crazy busy. We have tons of stuff to do and lots of running around today. Let's pray our 4th little bundle of joy decides to stay in for at least today. Love you tons and praying for a smooth day today. ( and a tiny little prayer that we at least get a little 'us' time today on our anniversary despite the wedding today) Love you Always!!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Very cute "family" picture.
cute picture of you two! you look really good!
Post a Comment